Tuesday 18 October 2011

Exam cards

Hello All!!

Today was a great lesson. I really enjoyed it but something did seem to click for a subject that could be seen as being quite dry... no offence Rachel. There was a lot of discussion which I prefered from a lesson that was so power-point heavy.

I used my new dictophone today as well and I was surprised how much it picked up and all of the discussion I had forgotten about in such a small time but also how much I move around and russle papers lol. I must learn how to sit still more often :P

This evening I have been doing some exam cards for Lins lesson. I shall post them on here (or at least try to)





If anybody sees any mistakes or improvements then please please let me know.

Tomorrow we have Lins lesson where things just seem to go in and out of my brain so if I use my new toy then it may help.

It is so cold today!! I have so many layers on but its not helping... I might have to succum and put the heating on.

Right I'm off

Laterss xx

1 comment: