Wednesday 11 January 2012

Today!

Hey all,

Just thought I would add a quick note nothing that relevent really but thought I would put it out there.

Watching a video at the moment in Lins lesson, although I am really enjoying this module I am finding some of it difficult as it obviously brings up some memories of my Dad when there are people are remembering what theyre Dad was like and I am being able to empathise with how they feel. I mean its not like I had to watch him go off to war but I do feel that he was taken far, far too early from us and its unfair, there are Dads out there that don't care about their children or they seem not to but one that was a great Dad was taken away before his time.

I am trying to disconnect myself from this film slightly as I have been feeling a little bit emotionally raw but it will pass and I will get through it all at some point.

No matter how upset I get it won't bring him back but it still hurts.

Sorry for such a deep post but I had to write it somewhere.

Love to all . xx

No comments:

Post a Comment